ONEcard Cash is accepted as payment at participating dining, vending, and merchant locations on (and near) campus. While some locations may charge a transaction fee when paying with debit or credit, you will never be charged a fee to pay with ONEcard!
For a list of locations that accept meal plan and their hours of operations visit the Dining Services website
- HUB Mall - A&W, Beez, Burrito Libre, Chosun Korean Food, Cookies by George, EDO Japan, Feta & Olives, Ho Ho Chinese Food, International Fare, Jacket Potato Man, La Pasta, New York Fries, Savoy's Express, Subway, Teapsy, The Coffee & Tea Company
(please note: Meal Plan funds are not accepted in HUB Mall)
- NREF - Starbucks
- ECHA - Starbucks, Engrained
- Tory - Second Cup
- NLT Link - Second Cup
- CCIS- Starbucks, P.O.D
- Cameron Library - Starbucks
- CAB - Tim Hortons, P.O.D., Panda Express, Tim Horton's Express, and CAB Café: Pizza 73, Sultans, Smoke's Poutinerie, and Filistix.
- ETLC - Mr. Sub, Pizza 73, Tim Hortons
- Lister Centre - Pizza 73, Extreme Pita, Tim Hortons, Lister Market
- SUB - The Daily Grind, Edo Japan, L’Express, Marco’s Famous Mediterranean Grill, OPA Souvlaki, Room At The Top (RATT), Subway, Taco Time, Teapsy, The Under Grind
- Clinical Sciences - Booster Juice, Express Kiosk
- Van Vliet Centre - Booster Juice, Express Kiosk
- PAW Centre: Chopped Leaf
- Dewey's in the Old Power Plant
- Education South - Euro Market
- CSJ - Le Café Saint-Jean
- Campus Tower: Booster Juice, Good Earth Coffeehouse
- UofA Bookstore - Can be used to purchase textbooks, stationery, and clothing.
- SUBmart - can be used for all purchases except post office
- InfoLink - Can be used to purchase student event tickets, discount movie tickets, and library fines.
- Zion Spa in HUB- Can be used to purchase all services, including massages, manicures, and more.
- Download the HONK app and use your ONEcard Cash account to pay for daily/hourly parking at all visitor parking lots on campus
You can deposit money to your ONEcard account using the following methods:
- Visit our website at www.onecard.ualberta.ca to deposit funds on your ONEcard using a debit or credit card. ONEcard deposits made online are available instantly.
Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) accept $5, $10, or $20 bills
- Bibliothèque St-Jean (Campus Library at Campus Saint-Jean)
- ONEcard InfoLink Service Centre (HUB Mall) & Student Life Central (basement of SUB): accepts cash, debit, and credit
- Other InfoLink Locations: CAB, SUB, Student Connect in the Admin Building & UAI (University of Alberta International) in the Telus Building: Cash only
- Lister Centre, Front Desk (main level): accepts cash, debit, and credit
- Augustana Finance Office
Did you lose money in an ADM? Fill out the refund request form (ualberta CCID login required).
Funds can also be transferred into your ONEcard account through Interdepartmental Transfer (Indent). Bring a completed indent form to our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org